The Fairy House has taken the following steps regarding Covid-19
For Birthdays & Events:
- Hand Sanitising for guests upon entry and hand sanitiser available in every room of the house, including at your table.
- Regular washing of hands and sanitising by the Fairy House workers.
- Face coverings to be worn inside The Fairy House by adults and children 11yrs+. Except form when eating or drinking.
- Socially distanced performance by the fairies, whilst maintaining the magic. Fairies have specially made discreet clear mouth guards to wear to match their costumes.
- Butterfly markers on the floor to assist with socially distancing, whilst making it fun for the children.
- Increased sanitising of high touched surfaces and props in between use.
- Qr codes for track & trace
- Record of visitors for 21 days.
- Assessing and updating procedures as the rules and guidelines change.
Reduced guests. Events are limited to 2 groups per time slot. Each group must be made up of your household/friends only inline with the Governments regulations at the time of the event. Socially distance is enforced between the groups with table layout and by alternating rooms of the house.